Transformer On Rent
We are one of the best transformer hire companies catering to various sectors that need continuous power supply. We realize the challenges faced by companies that rely on uninterrupted supply of power for their operations. In case of transformer breakdown, we offer our transformers for heir for temporary power generation with step-up capabilities. Especially for large-scale construction projects and other manufacturing units, our rental transformers offer the ultimate power solutions. Our skid mount transformer up to 5 mva, 11/6.6 kv is capable of handling complete power distribution. Through our team of skilled and adept technicians, we ensure rapid deployment and efficient performance with no civil modifications required
Repair Of Power Transformer & Distribution
Maintenance & Repairs in workshop
More comprehensive repairs that cannot be executed onsite are performed in our workshops:
- * Full electrical test of transformer
- * Full revision (refurbishment)
- * Repair of hair cracks and coil traces on cast resin transformers
- * Repair of HV/LV windings
- * Repair/renewal of damaged connections
- * Re-clamping of the winding
- * Drying of active part
- * Changing/repairing of tap changers and insulators
- * Full blasting and painting of reservoir
- * FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) + report
Maintenance & Repairs Onsite
Transformatoren Maintenance Partners – Onderhoud Onsite 460Besides preventive maintenance, we also execute repairs. The following services are offered onsite:
- * Dehumidifying, degassing and filtering of oil using steamliner (up to 7.000 l/h)
- * Refilling or replacing oil
- * Replacing or repairing of accessories
- * Renewing of gaskets (all types)
- * Cleaning of contacts and adjusting torque
- * Replacing of bushings
- * Repairing resin / removing corona
- * Maintenance of tank and conservator: corrosion removal, welding of leaks and repainting
- * SAT (Site Acceptance Test) + report
After Sale Service
Sales Professionals need to stay in touch with the customers even after the deal. Never ignore their calls.
Call them once in a while to exchange pleasantries.
Give them the necessary support. Help them install, maintain or operate a particular product. Sales professionals selling laptops must ensure windows are configured in the system and customers are able to use net without any difficulty. Similarly organizations selling mobile sim cards must ensure the number is activated immediately once the customer submits his necessary documents.
Any product found broken or in a damaged condition must be exchanged immediately by the sales professional. Don’t harass the customers. Listen to their grievances and make them feel comfortable. Create a section in your organization’s website where the customers can register their complaints. Every organization should have a toll free number where the customers can call and discuss their queries. The customer service officers should take a prompt action on the customer’s queries. The problems must be resolved immediately. Take feedback of the products and services from the customers. Feedback helps the organization to know the customers better and incorporate the necessary changes for better customer satisfaction.
Ask the customers to sign Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) with your organization. AMC is an agreement signed between the organization and the customer where the organization promises to provide after sales services to the second party for a certain duration at nominal costs.
The exchange policies must be transparent and in favour of the customer. The customer who comes for an exchange should be given the same treatment as was given to him when he came for the first time. Speak to him properly and suggest him the best alternative.