At T-Power we manufacturer Three Phase Power Transformers Stack Core Type Copper wound, outdoor/ indoor type, Step Down/Step Up, Completely Self Protected-LV&HV transformers, connection options of Delta & Star Type as per Vector group ref. Dyn 11 with rating range of 1000kVA to 10000kVA. T-Power make power transformers have been installed at coal fields, power projects, housing projects, national level business houses, and individual manufacturing units.
Ratings : Three Phase CRGO-Upto 10000kVa
Applicable Standards : IS, IEC, ANSI, JIS, DIN, BS Etc.
Cooling : ONAN, ONAF
Insulating Fluid : Mineral Oil to specification
Frequency : 50Hz, 60 Hz
Primary voltage : Upto 33000V
Secondary Voltage : 22000, 11000, 6600, 3300 V (Other Voltages as required)
Winding material : Copper
Taping range : Off circuit and On load tap changers as per customer specification
* Duty, Type Outdoor / Indoor, Pole or Ground Mounted
* Voltage Class 11, 22, 33, 66110 KV or any Specific
* No of phase 3 phase 4, Frequency 50/60 Hz
* Vector Group Dyn 11 or YND 11 or YNyn 0 or any specific
* Insulating Fluid PCB Free Mineral Oil, both inhibited & uninhibited, as per IS/IEC and customer requirement
* Class of Insulation Class A
* Off circuit tab changer to provide ±5% in 5 Step, ±7.5% in &Step taps in step of 2.5% and customer requirement.
* On load tap changer to provide ±5% to -15% tabs in steps o 1.25% as standard range & also custom built for any other ranges, OLTC will be internally/externally mounted as per the requirement.
* Winding Material Copper with multi paper covering (MPC).
|* Painting Epoxy, Polyurethane ore customer specific.|
* Buchholz Relay with Alarm and Trip Contact
* Oil Temperature Indicator(OTI) with Alarm an Trip Contact
* Winding Temperature Indicatore(WTI) with Alarm and Trip Contact
* Magnetic Oil level gauge(MOLG) with Alarm Contact
* Marshalling Box to House O.T.I and WTI
* Rating & Diagram Plate
* Lifting Lugs
* Oil Conservation with Drain Plug
* Oil Level Indicator
* Top Filter Valve
* Cooling Radiators
* Earthing Terminals
* Thermometer Pocket
* Explosion Vent with Diaphragm
* Bottom-Filter Valve
* Silica Gel Breather
* LV & HV Side Cable Box
Optional Accessories on Request
* Neutral C.T.
* Shut – off Valves
* Annunciation Window
* Pressure Release Valve
* Windowing temperature indicator and oil temperature indicator with indication
* RTDs for winding temperature measurement
* Oil preservation system through air cell/thermosphyon filter
|* Neutral earthing bar with epoxy supports.|
* cost effectiveness and reliability
* Designed for 25 years of trouble-free performance.
* Design conforms to IS 2026, IEC 60076, ANSi and other relevant standards
* Low Power loss and Low Noise
* Designed to withstand electrical impulses and thermal and dynamic stresses
* Optimum utilization of active materials for compactness.Modern manufacturing techniques ensure