Industrial, Substation & Distribution purpose manufacturing range up to 2MVA. 11KV, 22KV naturally air cooled. A dry type transformer has an iron core, vacuum pressure resin impregnated high voltage windings and low voltage windings. The Low voltage winding is constructed with conductors. Depend nomex insulating material includes and apparatus to secure the windings in place during a vaccum and pressure resin impregnation process. The result is a coil that exhibits high short circuit protection due to the tightly bond conductors comparable to completely resin encased molded transformers at a substantially reduced cost. Transformers at a substantially reduced cost.
Application Areas Of Dry Type Transformers
These Transformers are suitable where safety, reliability and low noise level are of the prime concern like:
• Electronics Industries
• High Rise Buildings
• Metro Railways
• Nuclear Stations
• Power Plants
• Steel Plants
• Textile Plants
• Chemical Plants
• Material Handling
• Oil Plants
• Software Parks
• Theaters & Multiplexes etc.
- * These Transformers are safe, eco-friendly, fire-resistant, explosion proof, easy to install and easy to maintain beside being better in appearance.
- * Moisture ingress resistant & immune to polluted atmosphere.
- * Resistance to temperature fluctuations.
- * Good impulse withstand strength.
- * High dynamic short circuit & mechanical strength.
- * Less space and civil work needed.
- * Special safety features are not required.
- * Longer transformer life due to low thermal and dielectric ageing
* Duty, Type Indoor, Ground Mounted
* Voltage Class 3.3, 6.6, 11, 22, 33 KV or any Specific.
* No of phases 3 phase
* Frequency 50/60 Hz
* Vector Group Dyn 1 or Dyn 5 or Dyn 11 or any specific.
* Insulating Fiber glass epoxy and epoxy resin.
* Off circuit tap changer to provide ±5% in 5 Step, ±7.5% in & Step taps in step of 2.5% and customer requirement.
* Winding Material Aluminum or Copper with multi paper covering (MFGC).
* Painting Epoxy, Polyurethane or customer specific.
* Rating & Diagram Plate
* Earthing Terminals
* LV & HV Side Cable Box
* Lifting Lugs